Single sign on is available to users of the Aqua Wave Advanced and Premier plans.
Aqua Wave supports single sign on via SAML 2.0 and is compliant with any SAML 2.0-compliant provider. Enabling SAML involves a process between the user and support.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
SAML Setup Overview
To avoid getting locked out of your account, Aqua Wave will configure SAML through a support ticket process. For security purposes, SAML cannot be disabled by your end users once it is enabled.
The SAML setup process follows the following flow:
- User prepares a new application for Aqua Wave in the SAML provider using the information here.
- User downloads the XML metadata file associated with this new application.
- User shares the XML file with support by opening a support ticket.
- Support will configure SAML on Aqua's side and enable one of user's user accounts for testing
- Once the SAML login is confirmed, support will enable the SAML login for all other users
Supported SAML Providers
Aqua Wave supports any SAML 2.0-compliant provider, including:
- Active Directory
- Google Apps
- ...many others
Once enabled, SAML can only be disabled by opening a support ticket with Aqua support.