When an alert is created in Aqua Wave it will also be created in Slack. Configuring this integration requires setup in both systems.
Configuring The Destination
- Create a new Slack app in the workspace you want to post the messages.
- From the Features page, toggle Activate Incoming Webhooks on.
- Click Add New Webhook to Workspace.
- Pick a channel that the app will post to, then click Authorize.
- Copy your Incoming Webhook URL for use in the next step.
Configuring The Integration To The Destination
Configure Aqua Wave to send alerts to Slack.
- Log in to the Aqua Wave console.
- On the menu on the left, click "Integrations"
- Click the "Create Integrations" button.
- In the "Create New Integration" box, enter values for the following fields.
- Name (of the integration)
- Integration type:
- Slack Webhook URL, which was created in the previous set of steps.
- Click the "Create Integration" button.
The integration is now available for use.