Before Aqua Wave can perform Vulnerability Scans and Dynamic Threat Analysis, you will need to connect a container registry. For Azure Container Registry (ACR), this is done through the use of a username + password credentials with access permissions to read images from the registry. To connect the registry, you must complete the following steps.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Navigate to the Cloud Accounts page
- Select the Azure Container Registry options
- Type in the registry name
- Type in the access credentials
- Connect the registry
Navigate to the Cloud Accounts page
- Click on Connect Registry on the top right
Select the Azure Container Registry options
- Choose Azure Container Registry under "Account Type" and Manual Setup under "Method"
Type in the registry name
Type in the access credentials
Connect the registry
- Click Test Connection to verify that the connection parameters are correct
- Click Connect to finish