Bulk Import of GCP Projects
Modified on: Sun, 2 May, 2021 at 9:31 AM
TABLE OF CONTENTS
GCP Bulk Import Overview
Aqua platform offers the ability to bulk import your GCP projects for quick onboarding of up to 500 projects at a time. You will still need to follow the steps necessary to create an application and connect it to your projects.
- Enable the APIs and Services used for scanning in GCP
- Enter the APIs & Services category.
- Select ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES.
- Search for and enable the following APIs:
- Cloud DNS API
- Stackdriver Monitoring API
- Stackdriver API
- Compute Engine API
- Cloud SQL Admin API
- Kubernetes Engine API
- Service Management API
- Service Networking API
- Create a GCP Service Account
- Log into your Google Cloud console and navigate to IAM Admin > Service Accounts.
- Click Create Service Account.
- Enter "Aqua" in the "Service account name", then enter "Aqua API Access" in the description then click Create.
- Select the role: Project > Viewer and click Continue.
- Click Done.
- Select the newly created Service Account.
- Select ADD KEY > Create new key.
- Select JSON > Create.
- Drag and drop the newly created JSON file in the Aqua connection wizard.
- Save the key JSON that was created during the above step to provide to Aqua later.
- Copy the new Service Account email created during the above steps.
- Add the new Service Account to Each Project
- In each Project, Enter IAM and select Add then add the service account email as a new member with the role Project > Viewer.
- Provide Aqua the key JSON and a list of of all the Project IDs to onboard (support will handle this step on your behalf).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.