Starting with an Aqua trial plan is easy. Follow the steps below to sign up for a 14-days trial, after which you can purchase one of the Aqua paid plans or choose the Aqua Developer plan (Free). There is a grace period of 5 extra days following this 14-day trial.
How to Sign up for a trial
- Step 1: Visit the sign-up page
- Step 2: Complete the sign-up form
- Step 3: Confirm your email address
- Step 4: Sign in to your Aqua account
Step 1: Visit the sign-up page
- Visit the Aqua sign-up page. Click Create an Account.
Step 2: Complete the sign-up form
- Provide your business email and complete the sign-up form:
Step 3: Confirm your email address
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- The email contains a confirmation link. Click the link to confirm the account.
Step 4: Sign in to your Aqua account
- After your account is confirmed, you can sign in with your email and password.
- Click sign in in “You may now sign in”. You will be redirected to the Sign In page. Enter your login credentials and click Sign In.
You can also sign up to Aqua by following Registering with Google Sign In