Configuring this integration requires setup in both systems.
Configuring The Destination
Prepare your Kenna account to receive alerts from Aqua by performing the following steps.
- Create a new API Key integration
- Copy the API key for use in the next step.
- Create a new Kenna Data Connector By Navigating to Connectors > Add Connector > Kenna > Kenna Data Importer.
- Select the newly created connector and copy the connector id.
Configuring The Integration To The Destination
Configure Aqua to send alerts to Kenna.
- Log in to the Aqua console.
- On the menu on the left, click "Integrations".
- Click the "Create Integrations" button.
- In the "Create New Integration" box, enter values for the following fields.
- Name (of the integration)
- Integration type, choose Kenna
- Add the Kenna API Key and Connector ID, which were created in the previous set of steps.
- Add the Kenna Endpoint, in the format of "api.sandbox.us.kennasecurity.com" or "api.kennasecurity.com" or endpoint similar.
- Click the "Create Integration" button.
The integration is now available for use.