Configuring this integration requires setup in both systems.
Configuring The Destination
Prepare your Jira account to receive alerts from Aqua by performing the following steps.
- Create a new API Token
- Copy the API token and add it to the integration page.
- Pass the email address associated with the newly created API token in the username field.
- Copy the hostname for the Jira account. Example: sample.atlassian.net.
- Copy the Jira project key, this is the key associated with all tickets. Example: SAMPLE-1294.
- Issue type is optional, all issues will be created as Task if left empty. Supported issue types: Bug, Task, Subtask.
- It is recommended to create a parent issue to track all tickets coming from Aqua, when a parent is passed the issue type will convert to Subtask. Example Parent ID: SAMPLE-1404.
- Click the "Create Integration" button.
The integration is now available for use.